bestdrivewaysealers.org follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), exit/referring pages, date and time stamp, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the web site, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, bestdrivewaysealers.org uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitor’s preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user’s experience by customizing our web page content based on visitor’s browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
- Commission Junction
Note that bestdrivewaysealers.org has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
bestdrivewaysealers.org does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately(using contact form) and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers or related sensative information.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer(SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.